Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2014

The State of the Blog

Well its been a very busy work week with another busy week promised for next week.  Between work, kids and my interest in writing rules for my Rocketship Empires game system I am not going to be able to post a daily update here.

I hope to keep up with the fantasy sandbox project with about two or maybe three posts a week.

Got the kids today and we plan to head out in a bit to see Train Your Dragon 2.  Doing laundry, cleaning the house.  Lots of stuff nobody who reads this blog much cares about but kids and chores, work and life away from the game table generally take priority.

I hope to sit down tonight with some coffee, some game notes and knock out another random encounter table and several more encounters for the sandbox map I already have out there.

Next week I would like to finish all of the random encounter tables for the adventure scale / overland maps for the sandbox.  I would like to get about a third of the encounters for the first map finished.  I would like to do a map for one of the villages or dungeons as well.  For sure a monster.  I have a bunch of those I want to list.

Well that is the info and update for now.  Still excited about the sandbox project as I love working on my AD&D campaign very much.

-Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment